Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I wanted to post here yesterday but was just too busy.

In gaming news, I'm still hittin' up Animal Crossing daily. Love that game. Gotta collect more furniture. A cool new animal moved to my town: CAMOFROG.

Also I got too tired of Final Fantasy 1 and switched to continue my old game on FF4. That's the problem with these series; i love 'em to death but i get bogged down so easily. Good thing I got 3 more in the series coming from Canada. Can't wait for FF3!! Totally remade for the DS, i hear.

And I wanted to mention that I got a new sound module called the Proteus 3 World rompler. It's full of preset sounds and is impossible to edit, really... but what's BRILLIANT is that I realized that it's the same synth that was used to create the Age Of Empires 1 soundtrack!! AOE1 is one of my favorite PC games of all time, which I'll discuss later. Now I can actually play almost every sound from that game, in a hardware synth. It's wicked. Also, although the P3W is poorly constructed, it's small enough that I'll be able to take it back to Canada whenever I visit there.

Other than that... hmm... I made 5 myspace profiles for various musical projects I have, but one of them seems to have problems uploading mp3s. I think it's no coincidence that the 'music' for that project is superminimal microsound that sounds like silence and digital errors. I sent them an email about it. But if the music didn't make it up there because the website's music filter didnt consider it music, then... somehow, I succeeded. I'm off their radar, man.

No comments: