Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh yeah and one other thing.

Since I live inside my gameboy, instead of posting about what happened to me in real life, I wanna post about my RPG daily activities. It should be funnier if you have no context of what I'm talking about.

Take Animal Crossing, for example. I've been playing it a lot more since I figured out I could make more money from planting rare fruit than fishing. Fishing pays more but takes too long. So now I got a town full of apple and orange trees, and I'm starting to cut down the local cherry trees and the pines to make room for more rare fruit. I'm even going to plant a bunch of flowers so I can catch more bugs later. Today I was collecting lotsa fruit and selling it to Tom Nook so I can upgrade my house and he can upgrade his store.

I had too much trouble finding fake plants for my studio, so I bought indoor plants in Animal Crossing and set them up around my instruments - electric guitar, conga, and upright bass.

I've got a goal of going all the way thru Final Fantasy 1 and 2 (with walkthroughs), and I have some titles I'm gonna order in Canada and get shipped here: Final Fantasy III, V, and VI, as well as Super Robot Taisen OG 2 which I heard is a great mecha RPG.

I take this seriously. And yet I still have a sex life. Curious.

No comments: