Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I really like the new look of this blog! Hahaha...

All those links on the right (cept one) will take you to Myspace pages for music I made.

Today I took the morning off of work and slept in and had coffee. It was great. I also took my camera with me. That's my new thing; carrying the digital camera everywhere I go. But I don't wanna upload every pic to this blog; i'll probably just organize them into a zip file and leave it on the net somewhere for upload.

Work is busy and I'm tired of dealing with crap from strangers on other forums so I'm limiting my online discussion to Moil's Boomcity Forums. I've started a bunch of ruminatory threads there. Sometimes talking about how I make music gives me new insight into how my theory and practice collide.

See you there.

No comments: